Take a Tour!
Take an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of a City of Bloomington architectural wonder, the Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts (BCPA).
Led by a brilliant and dedicated group of BCPA Volunteer Docents, the Behind the Curtain tour gives you the chance to:
- Discover the history, legends, and lore of a local national treasure
- Walk on one of the largest performance stages west of New York City
- Enjoy the beautiful Neo-Classical interior design
- See our renowned “Green Room Artist Wall”
- Explore the BCPA Sub-Stage
Full length, hour long tours are available for groups of any size, including children and school groups.
The BCPA also offers shorter mini-tours as part of the Downtown Bloomington Association’s F1RST FR1DAY event every month, per event scheduling. View more information about the DBA and F1RST FR1DAY.
For more information on tour pricing or to schedule a tour, please contact Nick Niemerg, Coordinator of Volunteers, at (309) 434-2768 or email@example.com.
When requesting a tour date, please allow a minimum two-week advance notice.